Service Coordination & Consultation
Leveraging a broad perspective on University technology services, the IT Liaison service offering offers a friendly, accessible pathway for IT consumers to learn about IT services and connect with IT service providers. The service offering helps mitigate service-related issues to improve customer satisfaction and offers Quality Assurance from a service-over-process perspective for enterprise IT services.
Technology staff are available to help faculty, staff, and students explore how to effectively incorporate technology into their University activities. Expertise is available in a variety of areas, no project or question is too big or small. This service includes, but is not limited to:
- Conducting one-on-one and small-group consultation.
- Engaging the campus in workshops, input forums, and events about technology.
- Providing recommendations regarding technology selection and integration into environments.
- Consulting on grant applications that incorporate technology.
- Conducting business workflow analysis and providing recommendations.
- Increasing campus awareness of available technology resources.
- Assist in discovery of available technology solutions.
- Integration of new technology with existing University Services.
Not sure where to begin? Contact The Helpdesk
IT Service Management
IT Service Management offers process management and technology support to facilitate effective IT Service Management delivery through ITIL processes: Incident Management, Request Fulfillment, Change Management, Knowledge Management, and Problem Management.
ServiceNow is an online tool for managing IT service requests and workflows