Forgot Your Password
If you do not remember your current password and you have set up your self-service password change secrets, you will be able to reset your password via the web.
- Click on Trouble Logging in?
- Select I forgot my password The Reset Internet Password page appears.
- To reset your Internet password, please answer the following: message appears, listing three questions you must answer in order to reset your password.
- Enter your responses in the corresponding fields. For your security and privacy, your secret answers are encrypted so that nobody—not even helpline staff—can see them.
- Click Continue.
- Note: If you do not respond correctly, a new set of questions will appear so you can try again. You can try up to five times before your account is locked out.
- The “You answered your self-service questions correctly”. message will appear if your responses are correct.
- Click Reset Password. The Change Internet Password page appears.
- In the Change Internet password to: field, enter your new password.
- In the Re-enter new Internet password: field, enter your new password again to confirm it.
- Click Submit.
If you do not remember your current password and you have not set up self-service password change secrets, you will need to contact the Help Desk, 320-589-6150.Help Desk
Faculty and Staff
If you do not remember your current password you will need to contact The Helpdesk, 320-589-6150Help Desk